The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama

The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama
Support the Troops. Buy me coffee by clicking the image above.

Monday, January 1, 2024

>>>#1/1/24 Here Lies [the] The Answer to All Your Problems

Hi Cyber Companions,

I will only update my 2024 Wood Dragon Chronicles on Sundays when I am well-rested.

That will give you a weekly overview of my progress.  My patron, The Honorable Datuk Suhaimi Sulaiman, Radio and Television Malaysia (RTM) Director [Director] General advised me to keep it short and simple.

However, if you want to read my other "labor of love", visit my Dream of Mirrors blog by following the URL below:




Whatever your problem is, love is the answer.  What's more, the postings here are a product of my Unconditional Love for you all.

"To love the Creator, you must love all creations." 
- Sharudin Jamal, The Wandering Sufi and Zen Monk

Au bientot!
SJ 4964

No comments:

Post a Comment