The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama

The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama
Support the Troops. Buy me coffee by clicking the image above.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

>>>#31/12/23 HAPPY NEW WOOD DRAGON YEAR 2024!



Do you realize that when I take time to do things for you, I actually share a part of my life with you?


@YuvalNoahHarari
@ElsDines
@TraXXfmOfficial
#TraXXfm #WoodDragonChronicles Read "Homo Deus" by Yuval Noah Harari. It was recommended to me by Elon Musk. Watch his YouTube lecture on the topic.



#TraXXfm #WoodDragonChronicles This is the last hurrah. So I am going to indulge in Nico Tina like tomorrow is the end of the world LOL.



#TraXXfm #WoodDragonChronicles Yes, it's a Two-Headed Hydra LOL. One is BAD (Bipolar Affective Disorder) and the other one is OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) HAHAHA!!! Genius and doubt don't go hand in hand :):


#TraXXfm #WoodDragonChronicles So that's the soiree for tonight :): Just in time for dinner. HAPPY NEW WOOD DRAGON YEAR 2024 From Mr. SJ Sir! - to *you[r] (you) and his Shadow, AJ. * Yes, to you too Sarah LOL. Luv ya!


I am going to turn a new leaf from this point on...


Avoir!
SJ 4964


No comments:

Post a Comment