The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama

The Key to Happiness is in Giving - Dalai Lama
Support the Troops. Buy me coffee by clicking the image above.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

>>>#30/12/23 Celebrating Elsa's Hour with Els Dines TraXXfm

 


#traxxfm Darling, I am done with my Blitzkrieg: youtube.com/@sharudinjamal This is my last page:


#traxxfm I like to request Destination Unknown by Alex Gaudino. Dedicated to my Legion X and Starfleet. Babyyyyy! You play our song! I love you hon... Truly, you are my Dream Girl :):

#traxxfm Bebe Busyuk, since you are a beach lover, here is my gift to you for 2024. This is to remind *you[r] (you) that Life's a Beach! * Sarah says hi :):


#traxxfm Since I missed the last window with Destination Unknown - Alex Gaudino, for Alternation spin me either my all-time favorite Hallowed Be Thy Name, or The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg - Iron Maiden. This is achieved in 2 weeks:

#traxxfm This is my depiction of you, a female Samurai Warrior, a GaySha, in the style of Katsushika Hokusai paintings:


At last, I can enjoy what is left of the 2023.

Avoir!
SJ 4964


#traxxfm You will be famous mon cherie: gonchroniclesvol1jan-mar.blogspot.com You are the exclusive female Head Honcho leading 180 Red Brigades in my YouTube Shorts. Au Bientot!




This is my new blog for the year. Please follow my journey to conquer my mistress, my lust; 22 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run by 24/12/24...
Avoir! #ironmaiden #traxxfm #WoodDragonChronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment